Saturday, April 16, 2005

Melissa at Shoppesville

I saw Melissa Ricks today at Shopesville in Greenhills. It's my 2nd encounter with her, the first one at the opening ceremony of our intrams at school. She's really purdy. I was walking to get closer to my mom and brother and then suddenly, I said to myself, "Was that Melissa?" I saw her closing her camera or cell phone. She probably just had her picture taken with the mascot at the candy shop nearby.They said that she looked a bit of a show-off (is that the right term for papansin?) in doing that. As for me, there's nothing with what she did. If she wants to have her picture taken with a mascot then let her do so. She's living in a free country. Dedma lang ako no'ng nakita ko siya pero sa loob ko, sana may nadala akong bolpen at papel sa aking bulsa. Sa tingin ko, mas magugulat ako kung taga-Star Struck nakita ko kaysa 'pag taga- Star Circle Quest ang nakasalamuha ko sa labas.

I'm sorry if I haven't post about the vacation bible school we had yet. Nakah, magdadalawang linggo na pala nang mangyari 'yung vbs na 'yun! Have patience if you were waiting for the stories, but I don't really know if you really care. It's what us bloggers ask when we post: Who really cares?

God bless you. Let me break it down until... here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home