Friday, April 29, 2005

Another day outside...

My sister and I had a tutorial session on algebra today so that we could get ourselves ready when we get back to school. My teacher asked me why did I still wanted to get myself tutored when I am smart already.

After staying at the Club Filipino for the tutorials, we went to Greenhills to see if my orthodontist was available, kasi palaging natatanggal yung mga singsing ng braces ko. Unfortunately, she wasn't there, so I have to wait for few days. Naku, na-delay na ng ilang linggo ang pagsuot ko ng braces!

Our next destination was the mallwide sale at SM Megamall. As usual, daming tao! I bought a book, Number the Stars- Lois Lowry for only 50 pesos! Then I got two albums, Switchfoot- The Beautiful Letdown and Casting Crowns, at the House of Praise. I got my Frequent Buyer's Card stamped 6 times, 4 more to get an appreciation gift. I hope that gift is something very useful. After that, I got myself an Evanescence shirt before we finally ended up in Shangri-La because my brother was tired already plus it would be difficult to get home if we waited for our dad and sister at SM.

I'm sleepy now. I'm so tired I'm finding it difficult to reach the toothbrush. It seems so distant right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home