Friday, February 10, 2006

2-4 2M "Soiree;" American Idol Episode 8

It's been a long time since this soiree happened, but that experience was so unforgettable for me. It was done at Akiko's house in Antipolo, and I must say that I had a great time during the experience. Arriving very early at the venue, I had a chance to play Naruto 3 on PS2 with Akiko's brother, Anton. It was my first time to play Naruto and it was fun, although the Japanese confused me.

When the interaction with 2-4 of Assumption Antipolo was about to officially start, we had this activity where the girls' belongings are grouped together, and the boys would then pick one belonging and return it to his partner. Coincidentally, I found an irreversible Spongebob that I was sporting of the same kind but of different design (and mine's currently missing :(), and returned it to the girl by the name of Benn :). She thought she was the only one in the Philippines who wears the watch because we got our watches from the US.

It turned out that Benn and I's similarities didn't end with the watch. She's also starting to support OPM , and her proof's that she's bought the Ultraelectromagneticjam CD, and she's OC when it comes to the left and right when we listened to my iPod. I loved the time that we spent talking to each other, especially when she told me about the time that people thought she was blind when walking down a street because she wore sunglasses and had her umbrella (I think) move in such a way a blind man would. Don't you find that funny? Hehe.

There was during that night when the dance pad was brought... it was Dance Dance Revolution! Akiko and I were excited! Man, she's so good in DDR. She can step a maniac mode, and I'm not talking about maniac mode of Let Them Move or That's the Way (I Like It). It was hard for me to do. When it was my turn to play, I think everybody found it to be funny. Haha. Well, the way I've played that game's not different from the way I played it when I was in grade 2.

You must wonder why the interaction's referred to as a "soiree" at the title, and it's because it was. The most interaction I had was with Benn, and when she was gone to see Cueshe at the concert in AA, I was very shy again, along with my other shy classmates. Our class was so shy that you won't see one picture of our "soiree" where the boys and girls are altogether. Shame on us, I should say. And how dare some of us get bored when Akiko was already tired when she started facilitating the whole event! Let's be grateful for Akiko who lent her place for the venue, and I'm grateful for Junjie and his father for giving me and Jedd a ride to Gacula, and for Jedd for accompanying me as we went back to Greenland (Subdivision in Cainta).

About the latest episode of American Idol, Jayne Santayana didn't make it through the next round! Woah! I was hoping she would make it all the way through, but she said at the end of the show, "I really, really, wanted another chance." Yes, that was her. I was shocked too that that girl who's hands were shaking was Jayne, because she looked very different from the way she looked when she auditioned in San Francisco. I confirmed it by looking at her number, her lip ring, and necklace. Darn, I'm sad about it right now, but it won't compare to my sadness in my failing scores in Math, though. God, please let Taylor Hicks win, and thank you for Dave Hoover, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home