Sunday, February 19, 2006

As I've done before, I'm going to tell the events that happened to me retrospectively. Trip ko lang, walang aangal.

I bought Eraserheads' Anthology today. I was so surprised to see the 12% VAT applied on the CD's, so I had to pay an extra 5 pesos fo the CD. Woah! When my sister was about to pay for it by charging it, she got pissed off because the cashiers at Megamall won't believe that she owns the credit card. She had to show lots of identification cards, until she finally laid down her driver's license. It's really annoying, because she's 20 years old and she looks younger than her age, not to mention the height.

Yesterday was Jzone, of course. We went to CCF Main at 4:00 to see Mrs. Tan-chi wash the feet of other women in a leadership seminar. It's called servant-leadership. So the Jzone was delayed for a long time. I got to interview two people for my Religion project, and both of them gave really good answers. Sweet.

The last day that I'm going to mention was about Friday. I had two difficult long tests, especially that I was too tired to study the night before because I practiced along with my other classmates for Awit Nasyonalista hard. Well, when it was over, Awit Nasyonalista began at 2:00. We were placed to play last. Darn it. We got bored in waiting and practicing. Before our turn, we prayed. We've realized the importance of praying together before battling it out against other sections in school contest. It's not always that we win 1st place, but it makes a big difference. Mico blurted out after our prayer St. Cecilia, the patroness of music, so that the others can say, "Pray for us." I don't believe in asking for the intercession of saints canonized by the Pope, because I only believe in asking Jesus Christ's intercession. Lately, he told a joke by saying to me, "Let's pray: Hail Mary, full of grace... joke!" He knows I'm not a Catholic, but I hope he would keep those kind of jokes to himself. But on the bright side, we won third place! We believe that we could have one second place, but the joy of the event for us M-boys was this, highlight the following text if you're that curious: winning over 2N and seeing them not win a banner. Hahaha, ang sama ko. Just so you know, 2G won second and 2J won first. :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home