Saturday, May 07, 2005

Whoa!

I can't believe vacation is ending up so fast! Here I am, still awake at 3:00 in the morning, Saturday, May 7, 2005.

I'm surprised to find out my friend Mon-mon is still awake this early. She told me she ain't asleep 24 hours. Tibay mo, 'te!

The reason for this yes-I-am-still-awake-grabe scheme is because of the fact that my body clock changed since the end of classes. I got the chance to get the sleep I didn't get from my sleep-deprived school days. Sharing this fact with you made me remember that time when my classmates complained to the teachers because they believed we were given too much projects. One of us said that we weren't getting enough sleep because of these. My teacher replied to him, "Matulog kayo sa summer!" And we finally did got the chance to do so, after those days of endless helpings of homework and projects. This has happened since March 3.
Kahit ganito katagal (Sobrang tagal nung sa amin, 'no? Nainggit ka naman!) bakasyon namin, bakit parang bitin pa rin?

That's it for today. I got my blog updated for a while. God bless you!

1 Comments:

At 5:54 PM , Blogger Sam said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home