Thursday, February 23, 2006

My Birthdate and Superstar Charisma

Yes, my birthday was on February 14. It was surprising to see that most of the information that this birthdate test I took on Blogthings was true, in my opinion at least. I was so surprised.

Your Birthdate: February 14

You work well with others. That is, you're good at getting them to do work for you.
It's true that you get by on your charm. But so what? You make people happy!
You're dynamic, clever, and funny. And people like to have you around.
But you're so restless, they better not expect you to stay around for long.

Your strength: Your superstar charisma (Woah! Parang gusto kong maniwala!)

Your weakness: Commitment means nothing to you

Your power color: Fuchsia

Your power symbol: Diamond

Your power month: May



Jedd and I went to McDo earlier to eat lunch, and while I was waiting at the counter for our food, two guys were at the other counter, singing
Sa Iyo. Siyempre, natuwa naman ako (I lip-synched and danced Sa Iyo at school, long story). One of them was BJ, vocalist of Banana Nation, the only band my younger sister enjoyed during the Soph Night. Man, I'm amazed at this guy because he is so well-rounded. I get so shy when we wear our own pairs of red and black eyeglasses at the same time. I hate it when I make the impression of being a copycat.

That's all I could say in the meantime. Procrastinator boy's outta here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home