Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Brand-new LSS

Shucks, I'm still hooked on this Idol phenomenon even after my favorites Becky O'Donohue and Ayla Brown were eliminated. Well, you know that my first venture into the other Idols besides that of AI, with the help of YouTube, was in Indian Idol, were the studio audience went mad after Amey Date's (whom they thought the Indian Idol would be) elimination. I've browsed more clips, then the next Idol franchise to give me the Idol fever was Indonesian Idol. They sang this song called Cintaku, and it's become one of my swift LSS's. The lyrics and the video of the song is right down below.

Kan ku jalin lagu
Bingkisan kalbuku
Bagi insan dunia
Yang mengagungkan cinta

Betapa nikmatnya
Di cumbu asmara
Bagai embun pagi
Yang menyentuh rerumputan

Cinta, akan ku berikan
Bagi hatimu yang damai
Cintaku, gelora asamara
Seindah lembayung senja

Tiada ada yang kuasa
Melebihi indahnya
Nikmat bercinta

Also, I'm happy to inform na mayroon nang Philippine Idol, July 2006 on ABC! Whoopee!
I'm freakin' excited! Hahahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home