Sunday, March 19, 2006

My Movie



Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com

Hallelujah! Hahaha. I saw it from Saul's blog. I took the test and I love the title.

I recently developed my interest for two bands: Up Dharma Down and Pumping Pluto. Sweet! Must buy Fragmented. Must keep them no. 1!

Happy birthday, Paul! It's your first birthday in Canada! Swell! Wishing you more birthdays to come. :)

We had our class' family day yesterday. What happened in the itinerary was parlor games, band performance, and food consumption. Sayang, wala 'yung tattoo. How I wish I was a vocalist of our class band, but they really don't want me to be one. Sigh. Ang tagal ko nang walang gig. I wasn't able to come to audition for prompters for Jzone because I didn't receive a text message. Blame on me for not writing my cell-phone number legibly. Sigh, sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home