Monday, April 03, 2006

Hooked/Blog Birthday

Yesterday (yep, it's pretty late), we had a small presentation for my dad's 50th birthday. I sang Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield. I feel so bad that my performance was very half-baked, because we only rehearsed that same day. The arrangement's pretty low, knowing that I could still go a bit higher, because we're using the original one, meaning I have to sing as high as Natasha so that I could go higher. I feel guilty right now that I could have done better. I pondered on this thought when I read the comments of a couple of guys in YouTube on a Prince of Tennis episode (in which I'm currently hooked). They said that their parents don't understand that anime is their life, that they got reprimanded for spending lots of time watching Prince of Tennis. I suddenly thought that I could have done more with my performance if I didn't get myself hooked on such a cool anime, that I could be starting learning Spanish already. So staring today, I vow to decrease my Prince of Tennis viewing into at least two episodes per day. I especially need to have quiet time with God, too. As for the couple of guys who said anime is their life, they're pathetic.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GOING UNDER MY SKIN! Hahaha. I wish I could post a Photoshopped picture or something for my baby's first birthday. I just noticed that my blog's birthday coincided with April Fool's Day. I was upset that time because the best April Fool joke yet was given to me by the BoAjjang Forums. However, what I didn't know before was that there was a mob already in that community, because one of the moderators sold the forum for $50,000 without telling the other moderators. Or it was just a joke. It really got me confused. Well, I wish the forum the best for this blog's birthday. Hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home