Friday, August 11, 2006

Harana

"La la la la la la..."

I saw the second Harana of our batch today. From there, I saw two things that are similar from the last year's Harana: 1) Our class get-up (only Dave and I were there), and 2) bashing of other class' performances. Siyempre, marami pang iba, but these are the two that stuck in my head.

1. ) Yeah, I sang. I joined the team because I thought I would increase the chances of our class to win. I ended up jeopardizing those chances. They made me do falsetto, because I was the only one who can do it. No matter how hard I tried, I wasn't able to follow Ian's tips of not looking like I was having a hard time and head tone/non-dissonant thingy. I ended up being laughed at by some people. I'm happy those people did. They helped me in my quest of humbling myself. (I really appreciated my friends who said those audience laughed because they can't do falsetto. Thank you.)

2. ) Ah, yes. This one's a blind post (uy, first time ko). I hated it when you did that, both last year and this year. It didn't help our class to win. It did absolutely nothing at all. :(

I wish 3-J would win. I'm so happy I finished the show to see the best for last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home