Thursday, June 29, 2006

Maybe I Won't Look Back

I'm looking for the peace to find some sleep tonight. I'm not very proud of the way I have lived today. If I choose to follow Him along the way, then maybe I won't look back. I feel like time has gone and passed me by.

On those days I could have said something. In those times when help was needed I was busy. Was it worth it? No, I don't think so. Now I see the moment is gone. On those days I could have done something. A thoughtful word, a simple smile, but I was selfish, but if I change my heart today, tomorrow might be OK, then maybe I won't look back.

Kumanta na naman si mokong ng Maybe I Won't Look Back ni Stacie Orrico. Napakalala kasi ng LSS ko sa awiting iyan. As I've sang, I'm not very proud of the way I have lived today, and so not very proud of the way I've been living everyday. Muli, ako'y magbubuntong-hininga. Haaay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home