Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Ai!

It's Wednesday, and it's org day. Applicants gather at the ITC 2 to be interviewed for Film Critics' Circle. I can't help but think again how I was "imprisoned" by the org. It was my desire to go for a third org, but I was elected to be an org officer. It was chaotic. It wasn't clear for some of us officers what questions to ask, which applicants to interview, which answers to take note of, the atmosphere was pretty chaotic. The stupid thing was, we collected the org cards of some applicants when we were supposed to give it back to them. How are they supposed to try out for the other orgs without those cards? The worst event was losing one's org card, losing the sibling of our last year's org head's org card. Our org left a very bad impression on those applicants. I really want to print out the names of whom I think deserves the blame in here, in bold, in the biggest font size possible, but I don't want to hurt people, especially that we're just starting. I just want to sigh. Ai!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home