Friday, June 30, 2006

I Forgot O_O

Our class band? No, not about them. It's about something, something that I, yeah, you've guessed it. Something so basic. Something so easy. Something so true.

We had a salu-salo in the faculty caf last Friday during the mass of the Holy Spirit. While I was falling in line to get food to eat, the plates were started to be passed. When Ser Pao got his plate, he looked at the back of the line and whispered to us, his students, something like this, "May chicks sa likod. Sige, ipasa niyo 'yung mga plato sa kanila." And so I did. Ser told me, "nang may pagmamahal naman." And so I did, with a slightly brighter face I can make.

What I forgot was that if there isn't any love in what you are doing, then what you're doing is meaningless. How could I forget that? I feel so stupid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home