Saturday, October 14, 2006

Friday the 13th/DWTL 229

Friday the 13, always unforgettable for me. Here's a list of things that happened to me when this day came.

  • February 13, 2004 - My friend gave me a cool, pointy bracelet for my birthday, which I still keep up to this day. My classmates make a big fuss about it, and I like it. Tomorrow would be the day I turn 13 and experience euphoria in seeing BoA perform Rock With You live at the 2004 MTV Asia Awards.
  • August 13, 2005 - I won some contest in literature month in school, the drop box answer thing. I won chips.
  • October 13, 2006 - Finally, our team, the green team, won 1st place the amazing race in our cluster night, after three years of losing to other teams! :))
Did you click for Days? If so, then let me sum up what Days was like for me in a word (kasi medyo magsisimula na 231 at 'di pa ko nagko-comment): déjà vu. Sibling illustrations, slippers splashing on water, Tito Ralph, and "blessed be the name of the Lord." Hanggang dito na lang siguro. A massive riot may occur if I continue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home