Thursday, August 17, 2006

ang kapal ng pagmumukha

Grabe, ang kapal ng pagmumukha mo, Sam!

First off, Linggo ng Wika. (Praise God, our class won two banners, twice the number of banners we won in last year's LNW). As I was setting myself for the results of the Harana (wherein I blew our class' performance), there was still itsy-bitsy feeling of hope that we might win even third place. Kapal.

(So, nope, we didn't win, but I was still surprised with the results. 3J didn't win; I thought they would, kahit third place lang.)

Next vanity is happening right now. Bigkas exam tomorrow, and I'm clueless about the you-never-thought-would-be-freakin'-complicated El Fili. Yet I'm procrastinating, hoping that I wouldn't be called tomorrow. Haaaay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home