Thursday, May 26, 2005

A few days to go...

...and I'm back at school. I wish I had done a lot more. Procrastination keeps on hitting me harder, and it keeps on hurting deeper and deeper, knowing the fact that I could have done a lot more this vacation. It makes me so sad. Think Same Ground:

It's what I don't understand
It's why I'm feeling so bad now
When I know it was my idea

Well, you know that's not the exact lyrics, but this is my blog. This is were I drop by my emotions. Excuse me while I cry...

Now that my school days are nearby again, I feel as if these few days of vacation and the start of classes are so connected. I was packed with a lot of "to-dos" during summer, just as it was at school, only this time there is less pressure.

When will I stop procrastination?

Tell me
Where did I go wrong?
What did I do to make you change your mind completely?

OK, so the last line was off the hook. Hardy-hardy-har-har.

Moving on, Carrie Underwood is the new American Idol! I wasn't prepared to hear the result when Ryan immediately blurted out, "Carrie Underwood!" It was either I didn't got the chance to take a deep breath before I hear the result OR I expected to hear, "Bo Bice!"

I read some posts at the Idol forums, and I somehow agree to some of them. First, when the winner was already announced, the clapping and the roaring wasn't loud as the last season; as if most of the people there were Bo's fans. Bo had to ask the people to clap louder for Carrie. Then, the ecstatic, magical, oh- how- I- want- to- be- in- her- shoes- right- now essence of the finale, for me, was missing. I definitely felt that essence when Fantasia won (even though she broke her shoe )that season , maybe because I didn't like Diana (I'm not saying I hate her, you Diana DeGarmo fans!).

On the other hand, the show did a good job on what they put into the show. They made the Corey-Paula scandal a spoof, which was so hysterical. Simon was such a good sport in making that fake documentary. Next, the finalists sang with some legendary people. The only time were the finalists sang well, since some of them know that that might be the last chance for them to perform ever. I wasn't able to watch the Ford commercial, but Bo and Carrie had brand new Ford cars! Roar! Or should I say, "Oink!"

God bless you, Carrie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home