Friday, May 20, 2005

Wah!

Vacation is so almost over. Wah! I can feel the pressures of high school again. Wah! Why are vacations always short? Wah!

I just had a short conversation with Adi a while ago. Wah! She's in Phuket right now, spending her vacation there. Wah! She must be having a blast in Thailand right now, 'cause I did when I was there. Wah!

Earlier, we went to SM Megamall. Wah! I didn't feel like going out 'cause I was broke, but I did because I didn't want to be a pain in the neck. Wah!

So my brother shopped again, as usual. Wah! He bought the Say That You Love Me OST. Wah! It took him a while to decide whether to buy it or not. Wah! He said there was some tracks in the album where you could have a duet with either Jay-R or Kyla singing-- you've guessed it.
Wah!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
image from http://www.titikpilipino.com/

Freaky Friday OST. Wah! My sister and I have been looking for it for a long time; it was out of stock before it became out in the market again. Wah!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
image from http://www.amazon.com/

While I was still at SM, I craved to play EZ2Dancer. Wah! Bet you don't know what game that is. Wah! Well, Ez2Dancer is Dance Dance Revolution combined with Dance Maniax. Wah! It's a game where you use both your arms and your feet to play. Wah! It's such a fun game! Wah! I heard the machine calling me to play it. Wah! If I wasn't broke, I would probably play it. Wah! Oh well! Wah!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
image from http://amuseworld.co.kr/

God b
less you, everyone. Wah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home