Saturday, October 22, 2005

No Creo

After two years of curiosity, I was finally able to see Shakira's old school music video No Creo (I Don't Believe). I love this song because it talks about believing only in love. Parang gano'n.

I missed blogging for a long time! Now, I'm able to do it again, even though there's still a lot of blessings to work upon, such as the English project, Dulang Panradyo, and the Media TV ad. Kaunti lang naman, hindi ba?

For my Religion project, I worked on explaining one of the eight Beatitudes on the Bible, and I chose Rachel Joy Scott so that I could explain the eighth beatitude, "Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven" (Matthew 5:10). I'm afraid that I gave more of Rachel's autobiography rather than of the explanations, although I think the accounts from her life support the beatitude, especially when she was shot for saying she believes in God. I don't know if Ms. Olmos would believe that Rachel was able to predict amazing events such as her homicide and dying before the age of 20 because she "seeked first the kingdom of God and its rigtheousness, then all these things were added unto her" (Matthew 6:33). It's because ma'am's teachings make me feel that I don't have any idea about the Catholic doctrine. I hope she would believe, because I believe that that was what happened in Rachel's life.

Since Christmas has begun (in the Philippines at least), starting right now, at the end of my journal entries I will give one random item from my Christmas wish list and one song that I listen to so that you guys will have an idea about my favorite music selections, and trust me as I've said it before--it's weird.

Shalom!

---
Song I listen to:
No Creo - Shakira

Christmas wish list:
Christian flag

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home