Monday, May 30, 2005

After forever...

I've finally made over my blog! Wala ba kayong mga kamay? (Cliche!)



Aww, thank you my adoring, loving, caring, imaginary fans! I'm so touched by your response!

Anyway, welcome to Going Under My Skin 2.0: Eagle's Wings. From Evanescence, I've converted my blog into a Christian skin. I did this because the main reason I built a blog (Lord, here I go again...) is for the chance of saving someone else's life. Either of us don't know how it will be exactly be done through blogging, but it may happen-- if we have faith.(I've been watching a lot of Joan of Arcadia lately, so don't you worry because I'm still sane! )

Eagle's Wings is one of Hillsong's contemporary Christian songs, which makes this blog Christian. Now, having the eagle in my blog, I may also say that the eagle is a sign of my Atenean identity. Why not? Halikinu! Fabilioh! Whatever those words exactly mean.

I got to leave this post until somewhere below this. It took me forever to finish the blog yet I haven't put the Eagle's Wings song in here. I need someone to tell me the code so that I can play that song in this blog.

Toodles! God bless you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home