Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Good-bye

Hay, naku. This vacation has been my fastest so far. Let's look back at the events that consumed my summer time.

Farm blessing - Our farm in Cavite was dedicated to God. Our former church brothers and sisters were there to witness the event. I hated it that my first time to lead the praise and worship was half-baked, it was only that day that I knew that I would take the leading over. Oh, well.

Jzone retreat - The amazing four days of my life. I learned so much about myself, and my God as well. I got to try my first ministry in this camp: welcoming the campers ministry (Wahaha, Yes, but the ministry ministry I did for the first time in the retreat was to prompt.). These days will be missed.

SEP - Soiree everyday, I mean, Summer Enrichment Program. I got two lazy-sounding teachers. The program was pathetic. I knew I could have done something more productive than wasting May 2- May 29 on that program. Wherever was the fun that they promised.

Mafia night - I was the mafia on my first Mafia game. Sweet. I ended up killing all but two people. Hahaha.

Trip to Hong Kong - Disneyland, shopping, and Nissin cup and beef balls for dinner. Who could ask for anything more?

Papasok na ako. Maraming salamat sa naging masayang (kahit na bitin) bakasyon. Hanggang dito na lang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home