Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I'm Back!

I want to be a flight attendant.

OK, you can laugh your asses out right now. It must be because of the vacation trip I had in Hong Kong (I won't tell you about it in the meantime for I'm too lazy to type about it). I remember wanting to be a flight attendant five years ago, but then decided not to pursue it because of the 9/11 tragedy. I wanted to be a flight attendant because of two things: 1. I love airplane food, and 2. I thought being a flight attendant was only being a "waiter in the sky," which is not true. Now that the dream is alive again, I now know my dream job. What I don't know is the dream course that comes with it. :P

Eight days to go and classes begin. I'm not yet ready. I haven't purchased school supplies and my vacation luggage hasn't been unpacked. God bless our batch this year. Woah, 3M na ako (
talk about the scotch tape and the pizza pie).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home