Saturday, May 20, 2006

Friday and Saturday

Friday:
Another day of Summer Enrichment Program in Ateneo. Boring, as usual. I went with my classmates to Mcdonald's during the 30-minute interval of the classes. The day before, we were lucky to get back to school in time, but we were late this time. It was stressful for me that I decided to hassle myself instead of simply staying in school and making it to class on time. I'm convicted that what I did was wrong, so I decided not to join Ryan again, if ever he invites me again. Sorry talaga, Lord.

We had a meeting for Film Critics' Circle in Jollibee (Starbucks was the former meeting place). We decided on what films to show them, projects, everything concerning our org. After that, I commuted in the night for the first time. It was pretty scary, because I felt like someone was following me when I was walking in the sidewalk. I saw no more FX's, so I had no choice but to ride the jeep. At first, I rode a Sta. Lucia jeep, but immediately transferred to a Cainta-Junction jeep so that I can go straight home. I gave the jeepney driver 50 pesos (which I owed from Tim because I paid for the tricycle to McDonald's), but the driver gave me no change. I didn't bother to say that I didn't get my change. I just wanted to go home. Good thing I had enough coins for a last tricycle ride to our house.

Saturday:
It was my first time to go to Jcone, Jzone's ice cream party, today. A skit, pera- o- bayong kind of game, WD4J dance, hand-mime, Gospel message, praise and worship, freebies for first timers, ice cream eating happened. The event meant lots of ice cream for everybody... everybody but me (and my brother). I'm still suffering from cough while my brother was part of a choir, so we decided to go against the flow.

At Jcone, they served dirty ice cream, Big Scoop, and Nestle, which included Milo, which is one of my favorites. For two reasons (besides coughing) I didn't eat it because: 1. I still remember that I ate that ice cream before I got sick at school, and 2. Milo ice cream was served only for those who volunteered to help in Jcone (but my sister was able to eat, though). I was able to bear seeing my dgroup enjoy eating ice cream. My brother had a tougher time, because he said that his favorite flavor, bubble gum, was also available. Besides Milo, my other favorite is coffee, which wasn't (or was but I didn't see it) served. I'll catch up in Jcone 4. Niyek.

I missed prompting! Whoa. It was my group who sang in Jcone earlier, but because I didn't receive any text message saying that our group's going to sing, I wasn't able to prompt. I've been wanting to prompt since I prompted in the all-boys retreat. An I- didn't- come- because- I- didn't- receive- a- text- message also happened to me before, it was during the prompting auditions. Praise the Lord, I was still able to be part of the music ministry (audition and practice in one day). My penmanship seriously needs a miracle, because I think I miswrote my cell phone number in the application form. Kaliwete nga, ngunit pangit ang sulat. Kamusta naman 'yun?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home